Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 27, 16 to go................

I'm sitting here at 6:30 am, the day of the Noodleini 5k run, feeling like a bloated turkey.  Why?  Because last night I lost control.  No, I can't say I lost control because I had NO DESIRE to have control nor did I have a plan to have control but that will change today.   Twenty-seven days ago I did take control of my consumption of sugar and I have been doing good with that, now I have to change how I think about other aspects of my eating.  Today I am looking at portion control.   Back to the beginning.Why?  Because last night I lost control!   I will be back later to write more, but now I have to get ready for my run.  P.S.  3 pieces of Pizza Hut Super Supreme Pizza.......420 calories a piece plus stuff crust with cheese............I would estimate my supper last night at 1600 calories.

1 comment:

  1. Thank Heavens I'm not the only one that happens to. With your inspiration I've stayed off sugar for at least two weeks. Thursday and yesterday I screwed up royally. I was feeling so really good without the bloating and crappy feeling, now it's back to a few days of "detoxing", and I'll be better again. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete