Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 8, 35 to go..........

Breakfast this morning included the 2 oz of chicken, 1/2 piece of ww toast with peanut butter, and a 1/2 serving of oatmeal.  I planned on eating the whole slice of toast and the whole serving of oatmeal but I was NOT hungry.  First, I think it's because I ate slower, I ate the chicken while I cooked the oatmeal and by the time I got to the oatmeal I was satisfied already.  That's an awesome feeling.

My weight this morning was 131.2 so that's stabilizing now, no loss and not really a gain either.

Interesting info this morning found on this website:  http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/sugar.htm

In layman's language it explains WHY sugar can affect your immune system.  I really enjoy reading something that I can actually understand the first time I read it.

If sugar sweetened drinks, candy, cookies, chips, and all the other fat ladened sugary snacks we feed ourselves and our kids have no nutritional value, WHY do we allow them to purchased with federally funded food stamps (now called SNAP)?  We allow these items but don't allow a vitamin to me purchased.....amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment