Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 14, 29 to go...............

Day 14, tomorrow will be a full two weeks.  My weight is down to 129, a loss of 5.8 # since I started.  Don't be fooled that this is all fat......when I started I was really bloated from all the sugar I was eating the days before.  I'm happy that the weight dropped off in a short period of time.

I want to write more about the things I have learned in my book but I am obsessed with the Oprah show right now.  The taping is on Thursday and I don't have a clue of what to wear.  Black dress pants from my closet but I have to go shopping today and buy a blouse or two.  I'm leaning toward boots but I'm thinking about comfort.  There's a lot of standing before you actually get into the studio and I don't want to be in pain.

Pain.......my knees.  I haven't run for 4 days this will be my 5th.  I made a doc appt. for Nov. 19 to have them checked out.  It will be sad if I have to give up running but I am trying to think positive, maybe just a week off and I can start again, I need to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. What did I miss? Are you going to attend the show or be ON the Oprah show? That would obsess anybody! Hope the doc on the 19th can give you some good words re your knees. It's the pits when you're trying to do stuff right and bits and pieces of body parts start acting up. Yeesch - ya' can't win sometimes.

    ReplyDelete