Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 6, 37 to go........

This morning I woke up hungry and that does not happen, hardly at all.  My weight stayed the same as yesterday.   I'm feeling good, I think I am noticing a bit more energy but then we did get an extra hour of sleep last night.  For breakfast I had peanut butter and ww bread, 1/2 slice, and a half of a high fiber bagel with coffee of course.  Then it was off to church to work the nursery. 

Busy day at church, 7 babies for first service and 7 for the second service too.  It only takes one baby's cry to upset the other babies.  So the trick is to keep them all happy, never let any of them cry, always sooth them as soon as possible.  All in all, I would say it was a good morning.

Grocery shopping after church, yikes, all the stores were so busy.  It's not that I have to go on Sunday since I don't work I could go any day of the week but I'm in town already so I thought I would save a trip.   Eating healthy costs more and takes a lot more time.  Am I going to completely obsessed with reading all the labels now?  Probably for a while, at least until I get the cholesterol checked.  To me, this is a big challenge, it's me vs. LDL, who or what is going to win?  It still amazes me, creamed corn - 2 teapsoons of sugar per serving, that's just wrong.

Computer problems on the horizon, this morning the computer was shut off again.  It's been doing that recently without any rhyme or reason to it.  I'm probably going to have to take the cover off and blow some air in it to clear the fans.  First I better do a little research and find out just how to do that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment