Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 11, 32 to go.......

I am definitely more hungry in the morning.  For breakfast I chicken breast for protein with my steel cut oatmeal.  I used the Stevita extract to sweeten my oats but right now, I would have to say it's not going to work for me.  I tried Stevita on my finger and it tasted bitter.  I don't know if I could ever eat oatmeal without a sweetener..............what would Jillian and/or Bob do?

This weekend will be a challenge because I am headed to Madison to spend some time with my daughter and her family.  I'm not sure if she realizes that I am on this NO SUGAR kick but she will when I get there.  I usually arrive with cookies or cake but this time my hands will be empty except for a box of oatmeal.  What a disappointment for the little guy.  It makes me realize how we use food to make others happy.  I know if I showed up with a cookie or donut he would be thrilled.  That's how we create our little brain pathways that associate food with pleasure.   I will have to find other ways to make him happy......take him to the park, play trucks, color, I'm sure he will have something he wants to do with his Gramma besides eat.

My weight this morning was 130, down a pound.  I checked back on my records and the last time I weighed 130 was about a year ago.  This is good, I want my weight to be 128 at my doctor appt on Dec. 14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment