Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 49, 0 days to go............

The doctor's office called yesterday and ordered lab work so I can have my blood drawn this morning.  What do I wake up to.....5 inches of snow and it's still snowing.  I'm disappointed to say the least.  I could just take my shower, have my coffee, and drive through the snow to Prevea in Howard but I'm torn.  It's not really necessary that I go today so but I want to but I don't want to drive in the snow but I want to finish this experiment but..........!  If I could only make up my mind. 

After the labs are drawn what do I do?  Do I continue without the sugar or go back to eating an occasional sweet and/or ice creat treat?  I was weak the other night and bought a container of Peppermint Stick ice cream, of course, I have not opened it......yet.  It's my favorite ice cream and it happens only during the holiday season and it was on sale.  Yes, I have all the reasons to bring it into my house.  What about the 17 grams of sugar per 1/2 cup serving?  And who, really who, would only eat 1/2 cup of of ice cream?

1:00 pm......I'm headed to the doc's office to have the labs drawn........yeah!

I'm home from the clinic and as I sit here typing, very well fed!  I made a big breakfast when I got home:  ham, eggs, potatoes and toast.  That will be it for the rest of day except for a bag of popcorn while watching tv tonight.  Results should be posted tomorrow.  I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment